School Transport Assistance Scheme
Does your student require bus transport to and from school? A number of local school bus routes service Tieri and the properties surrounding Capella. Please follow these steps to register your student for Queensland Government’s School Transport Assistance Scheme.
Call or email Quinique Industries (details below) with these details:
- Your name
- Student’s name
- Your email address
- Your mobile phone number
- Your student’s school name.
You will receive an email from Quinique Industries. You must then follow the information in the email to register your child online within seven days of travel. If you do not have computer access, request a paper form from the school bus driver.
Ensure you and your student fully understand Queensland Government’s Code of Conduct for School Students Travelling on Buses.
1 Walsh Street Capella Qld 4723
Ph: 07 4984 9066
Student drivers must complete and return a student driver application form available from the school office. Approval will be granted when the school has received parental approval and students agree to comply with the road and safety rules. The following guidelines apply to all student drivers to ensure the safety of all members of our school community:
- Passengers may only be carried if all parents/carers involved provide written approval;
- Student vehicles must be parked in the Gordon Street car park;
- During school hours, students are not permitted to enter or drive their vehicles;
- Students may not drive their vehicles to and/or from a school excursion or activity;
- The school cannot accept liability for vehicles, drivers or for any of their passengers.