Music is a unique and integral part of life. It has the capacity to inspire young people's creativity and imagination, engage them in the art of expression, immerse them in a language and history that is rich in culture, provide them with opportunities beyond the classroom, and excite them about life and learning.
The skills, concepts, and attitudes that students acquire from music education benefit them not only during their schooling but also in the years beyond—whatever their chosen career path. School-based music education programmes:
· Develop responsibility and self-discipline;
· Promote self-confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of responsibility;
· Cultivate creativity;
· Improve communication skills;
· Develop coordination and fine motor skills; and,
· Foster a lifelong appreciation for the creative arts.
We offer contemporary music programmes tailored to the interests and skill levels of our students. A music programme enrolment form is available from the staffroom or the main office.