Enrolling in Year 7 for Next Year
If your student is currently enrolled in Tieri State School or Capella State School, you will receive information throughout the year regarding our transition programmes, which help your child to become familiar with high school before they start. You will also be invited to our enrolment evening, which includes opportunities to hear from our staff, a tour of our campus, and enrolment interviews.
Year-Round Enrolments (all year levels)
If you are new to the area, or you would like your child to transfer to our school, we would be delighted to speak with you. Please phone us on 4988 7333 to commence the process. There are two parts to the enrolment process.
1. The Enrolment Application
For the best experience, we ask that you collect an enrolment package from our office. If you are unable to visit, you may download and print the documents listed at the bottom of this page.
A separate application form must be completed for each student.
Once the enrolment package documents are completed, contact us to arrange an enrolment interview.
2. The Enrolment Interview
You and your prospective student/s will visit our school for an enrolment interview. At the meeting, we will:
- Give you a tour of our campus and our unique learning facilities;
- Explain the
Student Engagement and Wellbeing Framework at our school;
- Review the details on your enrolment application;
- Provide information on uniforms, books, technology, and school fees;
- Outline the school's expectations of students;
- Discuss our curriculum and complete subject selections;
- Enter into an enrolment agreement between the student, parent/s and school.
Certain documents must be available for presentation at the interview. Without the correct documents, the enrolment cannot proceed. Please bring the following to the enrolment interview:
- Each student's birth certificate;
- A current passport and visa for any child born overseas;
- Each student's most recent student report card.
Important School Information
Please read these important documents prior to the enrolment interview:
These documents will be provided to you on collection of an enrolment package from our office. If you are unable to visit us, you may download and print them from below.
Information subject to change